Broad reaching resource links can be found on the business homepage. The below resources are relevant to this subgroup.
- Profit and loss projection with cash flow analysis – 5/19
- Guidance for Essential Workers– Gunnison County Health and Human Services best practices for essential workers 4/10
- Gunnison County Business Information Hub – GCEA and the Chambers are partnering to help ALL local businesses get donation buttons/links set up. They have turned the open/closed business list into a Business Information Hub. You can update your hours, add your business to the list, and include a Venmo/Paypal/GoFundMe/etc link where folks can support you financially. 4/7
- CDC Cleaning Protocol – 4/2
- What Businesses and Lenders Need to know about the CARES Act, SBA Lending, and Loan Forgiveness – Recommended by Karen Hoskin
- StartUp Colorado Podcast – Grand Junction restaurant owner crisis solutions
- Angel Relief Fund – Grants for restaurant workers out of work.
- Colorado Restaurant Association – unemployment alternatives
- 3/27/20 Work Attached Unemployment – State of Colorado
- CARES ACT Highlighted – Blum Shapiro
- COVID 19 Update Center – Recommended by Karen Hoskin
- Webinar: Financing Options Under the CARES Act and Beyond – Highly recommended by Karen Hoskin