TASK FORCE RESPONSE
Broad-reaching resource links can be found on the business homepage. The below resources are relevant to this subgroup.
- Center for the Arts Visioning Exercise – 5/14
- Example of proposed operations plan (CB Wildflower Festival) – 5/11
- Financial planning amidst uncertainty – from Kelley Sudderth, RMBL COO (4/28)
- FEMA Aid for nonprofits filling roles above and beyond normal activities in response to COVID-19 – 4/21
- Arts nonprofits have access to new funds through the National Endowment for the Arts but April 22nd deadline is fast approaching!
- 8 Steps to Prepare for the Post COVID-19 Reboot, The NonProfit Times – 4/14
- VIDEO – Community Foundation of Gunnison Valley Grants Update 4/7
- Webinar -COVID 19 Legislation: What do they mean for me? – National Council of Nonprofits
- CDC Cleaning Protocol – 4/2
- How to Hunker Down with Purpose – Recommended by Chris Cappy
- Colorado Nonprofits – General nonprofit resource with information and support groups
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts – Relief fund for Artists who’ve had performance or exhibitions canceled or postponed
- Nonprofit support through Colorado Assistance Fund (PDF) – El Pomar Foundation
- Colorado Creative Industries – Resources to support the Arts
- Help Colorado Now – Nonprofits, school districts, local governments and small businesses eligible to apply for up to $25,000.
- The Artist Safety Net – Grants for artists infected needing serious medical treatment
REOPEN DOCUMENT RESOURCES