Important Information for all open businesses!
All open businesses must complete the hygiene and social distancing protocols and post them in their business. These do not need to be submitted, but they must be visible in your place of business. Please also note that all open businesses must operate within the restrictions outlined in approved sector plans (see your industry’s page below for the different sector plans) as approved by the public health director.
Broad reaching resource links can be found on the business homepage. The below resources are relevant to this subgroup.
- VRHP/VRMA Cleaning Guidelines for COVID-19 – 5/5 recommended by Tyler Newman
- AHLA Health and Safety Guidelines – 5/2 recommended by Bill McFarlane
- What Makes and Office Building Healthy? – 5/2 recommended by Bill McFarlane
- CDC Cleaning Protocol – 4/2
- Gunnison County exemption request form
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans, U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Submitted by Luke, Days Inn
- PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet – Gunnison/Crested Butte Bank
- COVID-19 Projections – John Norton referenced
REOPEN DOCUMENT RESOURCES