WHO IS THIS FOR?
Large event organizers, small event organizers, race directors, music venues, wedding planners, private fundraising event coordinators, nonprofit events, and anything event related.
Event Risk Mitigation Application
For anyone planning an event, there is a new application process to ensure a safe and viable experience for the host and attendees. To access more information and applications for the required Event Risk Mitigation Application (ERMA) and the Self-Certification Form for smaller gatherings, click here.
Event Information Archive
Broad reaching resource links can be found on the business homepage. The resources below are relevant to this subgroup and should be used in the planning for the ERMA process.
- Event Proposal Suggested Components – 6/15
- Wedding Event Proposal Suggested Components – 6/15
- Business signs – For use in business establishments in Gunnison County
- Example of proposed operations plan (CB Wildflower Festival) – 5/11
- Sector plan outline – 5/11
- Hotline: (970) 641-7660
This site is operated by Gunnison County. Designed and developed by Ky B Hamilton.